Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To call (or name) a monster, press shift + c. These are a few reasons to name a monster:
- Roleplay (renaming your pet)
- Reminders (naming a monster you know is permanently blind, etc.)
- Allows you to differentiate same-race monsters in a group (to find out which one is carrying the wand of fire, etc.)
- Allows you to abuse the Astral call bug (Though this bug is marked "fixed" and will be fixed in the next bug-fix release.)
- When trying to tame a magic-resistant monster like a master mind flayer, you might get large quantities of pets - name these so you don't accidentally sacrifice one.
- Leave a funny death message (killed by a soldier ant called Go Team Ants)