Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fumbling is a property acquired extrinsically by wearing gauntlets of fumbling or fumble boots. You also fumble when walking on ice unless you are wearing snow boots or are naturally cold resistant (e.g. a valkyrie or polymorphed into a winter wolf).
- Abuses dexterity every five turns.
- Every d20 turns, you'll slip or trip if you attempt to move that turn. If you're carrying more than a certain amount, you'll make noise and alert nearby monsters; if you're riding, you'll fall off.
- You fall when going downstairs.
- Your dexterity is abused if you try to move through a closed door.
- Saddling ridable monsters is less likely to succeed.
- Attempting to mount a steed will always fail.
- Digging with an implement may not succeed, and may cause it to hit you or be dropped.
- Your chance of disarming a dungeon trap is halved.
- You have no chance of disarming a chest or door trap.
- You have no chance of escaping traps.
- Setting traps can cause them to go off.
- Applying cans of grease can cause you to drop them.
- Reduces likelihood of applying a bullwhip having desired effect, and can make you drop it instead.
- Kicking monsters or objects is less likely to be successful.
- Mjollnir will hit a Valkyrie's arm rather than be caught on its return.
- Returning boomerangs will hit you rather than be caught.
- The following items will end up on the floor rather than in your inventory:
- potions of oil that you light (if one of several)
- wished-for items
- tins made with a tinning kit
- food from a horn of plenty
- scrolls of mail
- gems thrown at you while you're a unicorn
- items stolen as a nymph
- weapons snagged with a bullwhip
- arrows created by the Longbow of Diana
- saddles removed from a steed
- written scrolls and spellbooks.
|This page is based on a spoiler by Dylan O'Donnell. The original license is:
Redistribution, copying, and editing of these spoilers, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: