Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Being slimed ends your game after nine turns; however, you can cure the condition:
- Burn away the slime (either by being hit by a fire-based attack, such as zapping oneself with a wand of fire or reading a scroll of fire, or by polymorphing into a fiery monster)
- Casting cure sickness causes the slime to disappear
- Prayer is also effective at removing slime
- So is #invoking the Staff of Aesculapius
- An amulet of life saving will save you from the end result
- An amulet of unchanging will immediately abort the sliming process
- Safely polymorph into a green slime and play as one that way (inconsistent as this may seem). This is probably a Bad Idea, since green slimes are statistically poor monsters and haphazardly turning other monsters into slime is a good way to put yourself in a very dangerous situation when your polymorph wears off.
The only way to gain resistance to sliming, although not listed as a specific intrinsic, is to wear an amulet of unchanging. Conversely, the Wizard of Yendor and the Endgame Riders are not immune, either.
Note that the in-code description for green slime includes provision for a 0d0 sliming passive attack, but that as of 3.4.3, this has not been implemented.