Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of Japanese words used in the Samurai quest, and translations thereof. (Note: All Japanese words in the game are their own plural - so you speak of countless teki, seven samurai, etc.)
- Kami- god, spirit
- Teki- enemy
- Daimyo- lord
- Ronin- masterless samurai
- Kyokaku- city rebel
- Ryoshu- a leader of a large territory
- Shogun- warlord that effectively ruled all of Nippon
- Donjon- keep, estate
- Cha-no-you- tea ceremony
- Bushido- warrior code
- Sake, saki- rice wine
- -san- honorific, roughly equal to "mister," but gender-neutral
- -sama- honorific, more respectful than "san"
- Hara-kiri- ritual suicide by impaling oneself on one's sword
- Seppuku- another word for the same act
- Wakarimasu- understand, as in "do you understand?"
- Matsu- to wait
- Ikaga desu ka- how are you doing?