Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The multishot counter starts at 1, and is modified as follows:
- +1 if you are Skilled or higher at your weapon
- +1 if you are Expert at your weapon
- +1 for your racial bonus, if you are:
- +1 for your role bonus, if you are:
- reduced to 1 if you are confused, stunned, or the missile requires a launcher which you aren't wielding
Racial bonuses are based on your starting race, not your current race. For example, a human polymorphed into an orc will not fire an extra orcish arrow from his orcish bow, but an orc polymorphed into a mountain centaur will get the bonus.
You may cap the number of missiles fired or thrown with the n command, e.g. "n1f4" ("1fh" in vi-mode) to fire one missile to the left. You will fire the lesser of the number of missiles you chose and the number you would otherwise have fired, i.e. this will not allow you to fire more missiles, only fewer.