Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The original Rogue game featured a thief who entered the dungeon to steal the Amulet of Yendor. A free clone called Hack retained the Amulet, but introduced some features including a pet dog and multiple roles (classes). The six roles in Hack are Tourist, Speleologist, Fighter, Knight, Cave-man, and Wizard.
List of roguelike games Edit
- ToME: Troubles/Tales of Middle Earth
- ...and so many other Angband variants
- Linley's Dungeon Crawl
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
- SLASH'EM - Super Lotsa Added Stuff Hack - Extended Magic
- NetHack brass
- JNetHack - Japanese derivative of NetHack. The older version (based on NetHack 3.2.2) by Issei Numata is here. In addition, beta versions of JSLASH'EM are also available now.
- Nethack en Español - NetHack translated into Spanish.
- The Caves of Larn
- Ultra Larn
- ADOM: Ancient Domains Of Mystery
- IVAN: Iter Vehemens ad Necem
- Mysterious Dungeon - A long-running series of commercial roguelikes.
- Dwarf Fortress (Adventure Mode)
Diablo features many aspects of roguelikes, but was shaped for a mass market. It can be considered a commercial roguelike.
And, see more accurate and detailed list on RogueBasin if you are interested.