The scroll of magic mapping maps the entire current level, providing the scroll is not cursed, the level is mappable, and you are not confused.
|blessed||The whole level is mapped, and secret doors revealed|
|uncursed||The whole level is mapped|
|cursed or confused||1/7 of the level's squares are mapped|
|non-mappable level||You are confused for 1 to 30 (more) turns|
This scroll self-identifies when read.
- "Your mind is filled with crazy lines!"
- The level is non-mappable
- "Your <head> spins in bewilderment."
- The level is non-mappable, and you are not hallucinating
- "Wow! Modern art."
- The level is non-mappable, and you are hallucinating
- "A map coalesces in your mind!"
- The scroll was non-cursed
- "A map coalesces in your mind! Unfortunately, you can't grasp the details."
- The scroll was cursed
|This page is based on a spoiler by Dylan O'Donnell. The original license is:
Redistribution, copying, and editing of these spoilers, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: