- Wands of lightning
- Shock resistance
- Shocking spheres, energy vortices, grid bugs, blue dragons, electric eels, and the Chromatic Dragon all have shocking attacks. Magic cancellation protects against the shock attack by grid bugs and electric eels.
- Some monsters that use clerical spells can call lightning to strike you.
- You can inflict shock attacks in meleé by wielding the artifact weapon Mjollnir.
- Sometimes, a trapped chest will shock you.
- Sitting on a throne will occasionally deal shock damage.
- Every few turns, there are lightning strikes on the Elemental Plane of Air. If you are hit by one, you will receive shock damage.
- The following new SLASH'EM monsters have shocking attacks: static blobs, spark bugs, arc bugs, lightning bugs, sapphire golems, and crystal golems.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.