Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sleep is an effect players or monsters may encounter in NetHack. While asleep, you are immobilized for a number of turns. Sleep resistance prevents this from happening.
Ways to fall asleepEdit
- Drink or be hit by a potion of sleeping
- Be zapped by a wand of sleep
- Be hit by a sleep spell
- Put on an amulet of restful sleep
- Step on a sleeping gas trap
- Be attacked by a homunculus, orange dragon, Nazgul, or the Chromatic Dragon. Magic cancellation protects against the sleep-inducing homunculus bite.
Free action prevents sleep from potions of sleeping only.