Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stun is a monster spell that will stun you. The length of the stun is dependent on a few factors. If you have magic resistance or free action, you will always be stunned for only one turn. If you have half spell damage, the stun length will be halved. The spell will stun for 4d4 turns, or 6d4 if the player's dexterity is less than 12.
- "You feel momentarily disoriented."
- A monster cast this spell on you, but you had magic resistance or free action and so were only stunned for one turn.
- "You reel..."
- You are stunned for 4d4 turns. If your dexterity is less than 12, you are stunned for 6d4 turns instead.
- "You struggle to keep your balance."
- You were already stunned.