Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Stupid Ascension Tricks list is a large collection of voluntary conducts to attempt once you find regular ascensions easy. Some examples:
- 3.1.2 Never wore any armor after first 10 turns (using first turns to remove all starting armor). (Naked conduct) Patience: Slight; Luck: Moderate; Planning: Slight
- 4.3.2 Ate every single edible thing in dungeon before leaving. (Glutton conduct) Patience: Significant; Luck: Trivial; Planning: Trivial
- 22.3.1 Destroyed Yendorian Economy - All shopkeepers are left alive, but with no gold and no inventory. Patience: Slight; Luck: Trivial; Planning: Trivial
- 24.2.6 Ascended with at least 30 unused wishes. Patience: Heroic; Luck: Slight; Planning: Trivial
- 27.2.1 Learned every spell. Patience: Trivial; Luck: Trivial; Planning: Trivial
- 29.2.1 Ascended with original pet. Patience: Slight; Luck: Slight; Planning: Trivial
Completing a Stupid Ascension Trick and posting about it in rgrn yields a SATAP - a Stupid Ascension Trick Ascension Post.