Can you also polymorph to a gelatinous cube and eat it?
- I tried eating a large box and a chest as a polymorphed gelatinous cube, but I found out I couldn't do that at all. So I guess the answer is no. :/ —Shijun 07:10, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Let me correct myself. You can't eat a container that has items in it. —Shijun 07:15, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
slashem polymorph trickEdit
Will this anger a shopkeeper, if that is where the ice box happens to be? I'd think yes. Tjr 13:42, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Does a food store buy ice boxes? Tjr 16:23, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
It seems a little strange that chance of an explosion appears to increase after 7 layers. Is this correct? And is it the same for SLASH'EM? MrFroon 20:42, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
- It makes sense from a game balance perspective: you could almost eliminate the risk of explosion otherwise. -Tjr 08:02, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
Is there any reliable way to destroy boxes and chests? I know you can force with a blunt weapon, but this then relies on failure rather than success (you'd have to keep repairing the lock). This is for the gray stone-in-a-container so polymorph is out.--PeterGFin 10:41, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- To my knowledge, no. If I encounter a gray stone in a container, I will usually either leave it alone or count up my total weight so a loadstone would take me to a different burdoned status than a harmless stone. I have an Excel spreadsheet for this, perhaps I might share it in the future. -Tjr 12:03, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
green goblin Edit
should there be some discussion of strategy w/bag of tricks? Just now learning they are basically just another monster generator, I think.
- Bags of Tricks make reliable sacrificial generators. They can be a big help if you've found an altar on an early dungeon level but, due to the way the early location of it, monsters don't get generated too often or close enough to the altar. I guess you can use them as pet generators as long as you have a source of taming. --FJH 23:44, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
sporkhack iron safe Edit
I'm playing sporkhack and found an iron safe? Any1 know anythimg of this? Should there be something in the article? There isn't, you know(btw: The last topic was mine, and I forgot to 4tilde).Slarty 18:00, November 2, 2010 (UTC)