Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The monsters in this class are:
Wraiths hold the following traits in common. They all:
- are normal speed (12)
- are chaotic
- can be genocided
- possess a drain life attack.
- are human sized
- resist cold, sleep and poison
- are unbreathing
- are humanoid
- are undead
- will follow the player between levels
- are always generated hostile
Wraiths are represented by the macro S_WRAITH.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wraiths in monst.c wraiths and their attributes
- ↑ end.c, line 229 players killed by a W rise as a wraith
- ↑ Priest in role.c, Wizard in role.c Wraiths are an enemy class for Priests and Wizards
- ↑ monsym.h, line 60 S_WRAITH macro